ITXM™ is the framework that brings the practice of experience management into IT operations.
In this first episode of Season 2, we kick off after the winter season with a practical episode on how you can Identify Continual Improvement areas to focus on through using ITXM™ In this episode you will get a firm understanding of why:
- Humans are the best sensors when it comes to delivering feedback about IT services
- The important order of People, Process and Tech - Why conducting continuous measurement to receive continuous experience data trumps yearly surveys.
Take the ITXM™ foundation course here - https://itxm.academy/itxm-foundation/
- For Continual Improvement, Experience Data is the only meaningful starting point.
- If you want to create services from the business perspective you need to be using Experience Data.
- Experience Data gives focus to continuous improvement intiatives.