Applicable to both internal and external facing support organizations, this roundtable will cover the following:
- Expected outcomes and benefits of experience management for customers and managed service providers (MSPs)
- Typical obstacles people face when introducing experience management, with real-life examples of how to address them
- How to develop and commit to a well-defined end-user experience
- How to manage end-user expectations globally
- How MSPs can be accountable for delivering a positive employee experience within the workplace
- How to get started on your ITXM journey
To quote industry authority Roy Atkinson "If paying attention to end-user experience was valuable before (and we know it was), it's more so now in 2023". Whether your IT department is insourced or outsourced, or if you're a managed service provider, don't delay your ITXM journey any further.