Region Midtjylland is Central Denmark Region's IT Service Desk, where they handle support for 38,000 employees primarily in the health sector receiving about 4000 IT support tickets per week.
A main goal for the IT Service Desk is to provide the service that supports business in the best possible way, with a goal of being among the top 5 in customer satisfaction in the Nordic Region.
HappySignals has been successfully used in a variety of ways, including saving more than 3 hours of end-user lost time with every IT incident. With 4000 weekly IT tickets, it adds up to a reduction of 669,000 hours spent waiting for IT issues to be solved.
- Industry: Federal & Public Sector
- Employees: 38 000
- ITSM Platform: ServiceNow
- ServiceDesk: Internal
- HappySignals since: October 2018
How HappySignals is used at Region Midt
1. Experience feedback loop for SD agents
While agents at first were skeptical, they quickly became convinced by instantly seeing the quality of their work.
2. Experience data for SDI Accreditation
HappySignals data was used as a key data source for finding improvement areas and reaching the 4-star SDI Accreditation level.
3. Active use of IT Support Profiles
Region Midtjylland actively uses IT Support Profile data to provide adapted IT services to different types of end-users.
4. Continual Service Improvement
Focus on making effective decisions based on dependable data, in order for IT teams to use their time on things that create the most value
5. No finger-pointing
IT managers and agents look at the data as a reflection of reality, without finger-pointing. This creates an environment of learning and improving together.
Challenges overcome with HappySignals
HappySignals is a dependable source of experience data
The challenges that were identified prior to using HappySignals and overcome with the help of the platform were:
- Region Midtjylland wanted to get SDI accreditation and become a leading service desk in customer satisfaction.
- Before HappySignals it was harder to identify the improvement projects that would have a clear positive impact on the end-users.
- Without easily understood experience data it was much more difficult to have a shared view across all of IT of how good IT was at providing services to the end-users.
How they got there
Systematic use of Experience data on all levels
- Instant feedback loops for Service Desk agents
- Active use of IT Support Profiles to tailor services to user preferences
- A collaborative approach of working as a team to improve service delivery
- HappySignals data used to identify improvement areas and achieve 4-star SDI Accreditation status
- Using HappySignals to spread more "hygge". :)
Use cases where Region Midtjylland
See which use cases helped Region Midtjylland achieve their IT success,
and find other cases suitable for your company needs.